Lincoln & York Limited is one of the UK’s leading coffee sourcing, roasting and packing specialists, serving as the coffee roaster of choice to many well-known brands in the out-of-home, foodservice, distributor, and specialist retail markets.
We have been named amongst the “1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain” by the London Stock Exchange, “Outstanding Company” by Plimsoll as well as achieving the number 1 position in the Sunday Times International Track 200 in 2018
Our success to date has been driven by the great people who work here alongside continued investment in the business. We are BRC accredited to AA standard. Our main Kahawa House Roastery houses three of our of six Brambati S.p.A coffee roasters, including our 600kg drum roaster, and nine packing lines. Custom designed and imported from Italy, our equipment ranges from macro to micro enabling us to fulfil orders from 60kg to 6,000kg.
A lot has changed over the years, but our core values have always stayed the same Lincoln and York is operating on a global scale, our teams are made up for people from diverse backgrounds, with varied experience, skills and knowledge. What brings us together are the values we share: Teamwork, Accountability, Trust & Discretion and Fun!
We are currently looking for:
- Machine Operators
- Packing Operatives
- Roasting/Grinding/Green Bean Operatives
- Forklift Truck Drivers/Warehouse Operative
Benefits of working at L&Y
- Great place to work, clean dry and modern environment. We embrace being different and FUN is one of our core values
- Pay rate commensurate with experience
- Single shift system (no rotating but have the option to switch if demand changes)
- 6am – 2pm Mon – Fri (5 days)
- 2pm – Midnight Mon – Thursday (4 days) + £2 per hour shift premium for all employees irrespective of what your hourly pay is.
- £1000 per year attendance bonus for hourly paid staff just for coming to work on time with no sick (paid 2 x £500 6 months)
- Unlimited tea and coffee on site for all employees
- Free coffee to take home whenever you want
- Monthly staff draw where you can win £100 cash
- Christmas Gift – £Bonus & Wine (Business performance related)
- Christmas Saver Scheme (10% tax free interest paid on yearly savings, where you can save £150 per month up to 10 months and get £150 extra on top)
- Long Service Award - Recognised Milestones after 5/10/15/20/25 years rewarded by cash recognition or additional holidays.
- Additional Holidays after completing 3 years’ service with up to a maximum of 5 additional days after 7 years’ service Free Parking
- Pizza vans on site (occasionally) to celebrate business performance
- Ice cream van turns up throughout the summer months
- Fully expensed Christmas party
If you would like to apply for any of the roles listed, please send your CV to email@example.com